Latest advice from Public Health England states that Lancashire schools should NOT open more widely from 15th June so sadly we will be unable to welcome back more Y6, Y1 and YR children from 15th June.
MESSAGE FROM MRS WOOD SENT 1st JUNE:
We have a hugely rising demand for places for key workers' children and vulnerable children at present. IF YOU ARE A KEY WORKER WHOSE CHILD IS NOT IN SCHOOL AT PRESENT, IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE THAT YOU WILL NEED A PLACE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH BY THE END OF TUESDAY 2nd JUNE.
The link below contains Youtube clips of advice around Coronavirus available in different languages:
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
School is closed from 3.30pm on Friday 20th March due to the corona virus pandemic. From thereon only for the children of key workers and children deemed to be vulnerable will come to school. See the letter above.
Take care everyone and God Bless.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.