– Kidscape is held at St. Paul’s school, allowing the children to simply come straight from the classroom into the club
– Kidscape is supervised by St. Paul’s own staff, who all hold relevant childcare qualifications (this is excellent for the children as they already know the staff)
– We have a wide range of activities in place at each session including:
– We have the use of our excellent and brand new facilities at St. Paul’s school, including the outdoor areas with the trim trail, fields and all the sports/gym equipment in the hall
– Each night a meal is provided for the children following a menu which is rotated on a seasonal basis.
- We are open until 6pm; longer than most other after school clubs in the area which close at 5.45pm
– We offer a good price which is currently cheaper than any other after school clubs in the area
"I really enjoy going to Kidscape because it is so much fun and I love to play with the hoola hoops!" (Isabelle, aged 7)
"We get to play on the wii and play football outside. I love the food too, especially the homemade pizza. Sometimes we even make it ourselves!" (Lewis, aged 10)
"It's really great because you can watch films and do craft activities. Sometimes we get the gymnastics equipment out and play on that which I love" (Sophie, aged 8)
If you would like your child to attend Kidscape, please let the school office know so they can register your details. Payment should be made upfront and bookings made at least a day in advance so we know for staffing purposes. Payment can be made in cash or cheque, or by using ParentPay. Please click on the link below to go to the ParentPay website.
Please click on the link below to view this terms newsletter.